Tuesday, 7 June 2011

kitto mata aeru

Why is it so Hard To SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!????????
I don't know! It takes me forever to fall asleep! I sit there until me eyes can't stay open like every night!! Stress????, mental illeness, physical illeness???????,
I think i've got too many things on my mind. that's all??????? hu3....


Why Am I So Tired, Before you blame your multi-tasking, super-woman lifestyle;
i learn more about what might be at the root of My unexplained fatigue.
Of course, the problem is simply multi-tasking to the max and not getting enough sleep, or good quality sleepIf My fatigue goes on for more than a week and there is no explanation for feeling tired, then yes,I'll see a doctor..


Everything's that reflected by your eyes Is it an illusion?
Melting into our entanglement I wonder what do you feel?
Wanting only one thing
What is it here?
Unlike a chance and
Clouds are flowing
Looking
Wherever
And the reason why we're connected
Just relying on your sadness
Isn't it fine being like that?
Your beauty that doesn't rely on adorements
The solution of that day
No matter where we are
Surely we will meet again
Overlapping ourselves
Who owns that mindset?
Thrown into the dark sea ...

No comments:

Post a Comment